Just Imagine: No long waits to check in at your hotel; never holding the phone for room service or leafing through that (very old school) guest book in search of ice, drinks, eats.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg--
Interactive, self-service holograms, like the ones we make at PRSONAS, offer endless solutions for the hospitality industry. When it comes to service, these high-tech units are naturals. They're fast, efficient and easily customizable so guests can get the results they want quickly and easily.
If you can dream it, a self-service hologram can probably do it.
But just to get you started on those dreams, here's a list of 46 ways a PROSANAS-style hologram will improve the hospitality experience in hotels, ball parks, restaurants and more.
After all, hospitality (just like our product) IS all about the experience--
- Create a consistent greeting for your next hosted corporate meeting that includes welcome, itinerary and locations
- Get rid of the aisle attendants at the big game and offer a hologram to show fans the nearest concession or merchandise stands
- Direct customers to the nearest bathroom when they just gotta go
- Help football fans find their seat with ease
- Player signing autographs after the game? An interactive hologram can show upcoming events surrounding the team.
- Catching a foul ball can leave a mark. Let a self-service unit point your fan towards a medical station
- Offer a self check out option at the concession stand with built-in commerce capability
- Hablas espanol? Does your check in staff at your hotel speak multiple languages? Offer a multilingual hologram as an alternative.
- Augment your team at peak hours with self check out and check in with a human touch
- Always promote incremental services at check in with a virtual Hologram
- Need plans? Use a self-service hologram as a virtual concierge and let it show you all that the city you are in has to offer you
- Late night self check in from a personal hologram at the hotel, so travel weary guests can get to bed earlier
- Book tours easily with an interactive hologram
- Partner with area attractions to offer special offers through mobile coupons with an interactive hologram
- Don’t know which floor everything is on? A self-service hologram stationed in the elevator can show your guests where all the hotels amenities are located
- Increase loyalty point program with a seamless, easy process with the personality of your interactive hologram
- Ever wanted to go skydiving? A self-service concierge can find out when and where you can go AND book it for you
- First impressions go a long way --- Use a hologram to impress your customer
- Automatically send appreciation note with the collection of there information on a interactive hologram
- Restaurant Swamped? Use a hologram to check guest in for there reservation
- Collect customer information for email and newsletter distribution
- Want your Chef to interact with your customers? Holograms allow them to be in more than one place at a time
- Use a hologram in the lobby of your restaurant to feature items on the menu
- Offer your mascot or celebrity a way to be at more than one place in hologram form
- Convention centers can be hard to navigate but with self-service hologram stationed throughout its never hard to find the meeting room your looking for
- Restaurant week coming up? Use an interactive hologram as a way to showcase upcoming special events
- Check members into the gym with a hologram stationed at the entrance
- Better manage crowds at an amusement park by using a smart hologram to direct guests to the least crowded part of the park in real time
- Long wait for a table? Let customers order drinks and appetizers on a PRSONAS unit in the lobby
- Post personal trainer hologram at equipment stations around the gym to demonstrate how they are used and present a weekly challenge
- 32. Your spa guests are unplugged with their mobile phones in the locker, offering them a way to order a healthy lunch or smoothie with a gentle hologram
- 33. Line to long at your favorite roller costar? Get a fast pass from the nearest PRSONAS hologram.
- 34. To many people surrounding the bar to order a drink? Remotely order a drink with a hologram
- 35. It’s hard for characters to be everywhere at once. PRSONAS interactive hologram lets these famous characters be in multiple locations instantaneously.
- 36. Promote your next social media contest with your interactive hologram, maybe a selfie contest?
- 37. Offer a way for spa guests to add more services with a self-service hologram showing available services at a discount
- Can’t find your favorite log flume ride? Our self-service hologram can show you how to get there and even the nearest place to buy a poncho
- Create a fun park scavenger hunt helping visitors see new rides and stores in the park
- Ticket line building up at the movie theater for the big premier? Walk over to the nearest self-service hologram and buy and print tickets
- Self-service holograms have the latest schedule and times of tours after hours Need to change a diaper? A self-service holograms can quickly point you to the nearest restroom with a changing station
- Need to create the ultimate guest experience but don't have the data to support it, try using a hologram to collect guest profiles and create a custom experience for every guest every time they come into your hotel regardless of location
- Skip the hassles of immigration requirements and work visas and leverage the personal service of a hologram that can be launched globally without needing a single visa or passport
- Ensure your consistent brand experience by a scalable concierge service that is consistent and always on brand.
- After an acquisition of a smaller hotel chain, instantly infuse your brand and experience into the new locations with an easy to install and programmable hologram
- Offer your top hotel staff opportunities for growth and innovation, by leveraging a hologram to do repeatable tasks
- Capture the attention of the fastest growing hospitality segment, Millienals, the tech-savvy, interactive experience by using a self-service hologram